Issue published as open access in cooperation with the Industry Alliance for Energy Efficiency (POBE)
Download the issue in pdf format
- How do the representatives of POBE member organisations see the near future?
- Interview with Dr. Marek Miara
- Interview with Paweł Lachman
- Basis for the development of the “Fit for 55” package – Paweł Wróbel
- Excerpt from the roadmap
- Presentation by Timothy Goodson of the International Energy Agency
- The European Green Deal and the draft EPBD directive
- EU challenges in reducing fossil fuel use in buildings
DISTRICT HEATING, HEATING
- Building Energy Performance Simulation Based on Data Imported From BIM – Maciej Chudzicki, Maciej Mijakowski (DOI: 10.15199/2022.2.1)
- Passive House Standard and its Development in Poland ‒ Andrzej Górka (DOI: 10.15199/9.2022.2.2)
Keywords: passive building, passive house, PHPP, nearly zero-energy building, thermal comfort, energy efficiency
This paper presents the characteristics of the basics of passive buildings and its implementation in Poland. The aspects of thermal comfort, energy demand and construction and installation requirements were taken into account. The computational tools used in the design and certification of passive buildings are characterized. New classes of passive buildings and the requirements for buildings modernized to the passive standard were presented. The last part of this paper contains information on the condition and development of passive buildings in Poland.